10 Modern Bohemian Decor Steals at Target
I spend an embarrassing amount of time making “dream shopping carts” online, so I figured I’d put my latest Target “dream cart” to good use! So, here are my top 10 favorite modern boho decor items (all of which look very high-end, but are insanely affordable!) at Target right now. I may or may not have just ordered half of them…
- This brass wall hanging with a super cool, Aztec vibe, which would look totally awesome in between two windows (I just bought it and will be hanging it between the two windows over my sofa. It’s on sale right now for $18.99!
- This tropical banana leaf pillow, which comes in a few other sizes/shapes (this one is $20). Banana leaf patterns have always been pretty popular, but lately I’m seeing them more and more… so my hunch is that anything banana leaf is about to be even more popular…
- This super classy metal, wood and leather bar cart. I already have a bar cart (that I actually use as a bar cart), but lately I’ve been in the market for a bar cart for other purposes… for example to use as a plant cart, so I can wheel plants around to different parts of the house to get some light… or to the bathroom for watering day (yes, I know, #crazyplantlady). This one is on sale for $116 (there’s also another similar one later on in this post).
- This black and beige throw pillow because black and beige is the new (and better) black and white. And because tassels. (On sale for $18 right now.)
- This green and teal earthenware vase, which has literally the perfect amount of texture in my opinion. And is the perfect shade of natural neutral (I just made up the term “natural neutral” right now… loving it). It’s on sale for $18 right now!
- This gold and rope hanging planter (which I definitely just purchased, because it will go great with my brass hanging mobile. And the rope is a perfect “natural neutral” pop of texture). It’s on sale for only $23 – which is a major steal in my opinion!
- This fringe lumbar throw pillow. In case you haven’t yet noticed, fringe is currently making a huge comeback right now, and I am totally down with that! It’s on sale right now for $18!
- This live edge accent table. I love anything that allows me to bring hints of nature indoors, and functional pieces like this side table are even better! It is on sale right now for only $66, which is a major steal.
- This bar cart (or should I say plant cart?!), which is very similar to the other one, but has a little more wood and a little less gold. It’s a little more expensive than the other one – $129.
- This stunning club chair, which is currently my favorite accent chair of all time. I love how it is modern but not too “stuffy-looking.” It looks comfortable and inviting, and I love the color and the double cushion layer. I also think it struck the perfect balance of being sleek but having curves. It’s a bit pricey – on sale for $50 off right now, bringing it to $305 – but worth every penny in my opinion, since it’s such a stunning and timeless piece.Anyone else think that plant cart is the new bar cart? Let me know what you think of these picks below! And as always, let me know what you want to see next on Franc & Eli!